Logistical Considerations for Merchants
- Check in: You may set up at your leisure, but be aware that all vehicles must be off the festival grounds by 9:00 a.m. each day of the festival. Check in hours will be limited to the following:
Friday, June 4: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, June 5: 7 – 9 a.m.
(MERCHANTS MUST BE SET UP BY 9 AM SAT)
If you would like to set up sometime other than this, please contact the Merchant committee.
- Sale hours are 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Saturday and 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Sunday RAIN OR SHINE.
- All vehicles must be moved off site by the start of the event, unless you are using a food vending vehicle. Vehicles cannot be brought back onto the site until given the approval of the event staff. Free parking is available.
- The Festival is not responsible for stolen or damaged property, injuries or personal property damage.
- If you bring it in, you must carry it out at the end of the event. Everything must be removed by 9:00 pm Sunday.
- An outdoor merchant space is approximately 10’x10’. Spaces will be assigned at the discretion of the Merchant Committee. There is limited power and water on site, so we cannot guarantee power, and water will have to be transported from the fair grounds to your booth.
- If you have a pavilion merchant space (Author’s Alley or Kid’s Kingdom), you do not need to provide a tent/EZ-up. You do, however, still need to provide your own tables, chairs, displays, decor etc. for a 10×10 space.
- Merchants who sell food and beverage items are responsible for complying with applicable laws and ordinances. Food and beverage vendors will be placed “food court” style, surrounding the dining hall.
- The Festival prohibits smoking in public areas, abusive behavior (verbal or physical), alcohol (outside of the Mead Hall), drugs or any other illegal substance, firearms, obscene materials.
For more detailed information, please refer to the Merchant Information Forms.
Merchants, Please help promote the event by advertising, posting online, encouraging friends, family and coworkers to visit, etc.