Logistical Considerations for Performers
- Check in: You may set up at your leisure, but be aware that all vehicles must be off the festival grounds by 9:00 a.m. each day of the festival. Check in hours will be limited to the following:
Friday, June 1: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, June 2: 7 – 9 a.m.
If you would like to set up earlier than these dates, please contact the Executive committee.
- All vehicles must be moved off site by the start of the event, unless you are using a food vending vehicle. Vehicles cannot be brought back onto the site until given the approval of the event staff. Free parking is available.
- The Festival is not responsible for stolen or damaged property, injuries or personal property damage.
- If you bring it in, you must carry it out at the end of the event. Everything must be removed by 9:00 pm Sunday.
- The Festival prohibits smoking in public areas, abusive behavior (verbal or physical), alcohol, drugs or any other illegal substance, firearms, obscene materials.
For more detailed information, please refer to the Entertainer Information Forms.
Performers, Please help promote the event by posting online, encouraging friends, family and coworkers to visit, etc.